N6 OPPORTUNE VENDETTAS



I. STACKING THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE
I can not claim Redundo and Abnormal among my multitude of fans. This was not always the case and the change occurred when they shorted me forty-five dollars on a job. I had been shorted before and I had enough. After being frustrated in trying to collect, I made some signs. They called the cops. Why do people think that cops are stupid? Shortly thereafter, someone called CPS on them and I was blamed. You can not deny the timing. No one asked me anything, my guilt was merely assumed. I look at what is coming as their second or third attempt at revenge.
Naturally they have filed suit and court must be attended on Monday. Civil suits for eviction go through the Justice of the Peace. All of us dwell in Palestine and I am reasonably sure that Elkhart was chosen for its inconvenience. Getting a ride will be trouble. The same goes for finding a place to live and getting the cats and stuff there. To think that all of this has stemmed from the delusions of my Dad and the brainwashed pliability of my sister. 

I have previously stated that those who know my situation and do not properly aid my endeavors for liberty, then their non-compliance is considered to be against this cause. Therefore they also protect a child molester. After all, indifference and silence aids all predators and child molesters in particular. There is no statute of limitations on evil. It is safe to say that Redundo, Abnormal, and Abnormal Junior aid in the protection of a child molester. In so doing, my impoverished state remains. 

II. MARTIANS ARE NOT CATEGORIZED AS ILLEGAL ALIENS
From the best of my understanding, statements from Redundo’s family, and statements from those close to the family: these people are not legal citizens. Redundo and Abnormal are illegal alien parents. Abnormal Junior is here on a work visa and she works in the health care industry. Her two younger siblings are natural born citizens. The House of Montezuma is owned by Montezuma’s Dad. The house was sold to Redundo. However, Abnormal Junior filed an eviction suit and that is who I face in court.

III. THE RUBE
In my opinion, what follows is not true evidence because I have never seen the paperwork. Instead this comes from statements from those involved or those close to the involved. I would consider this to be a reasonable assumption that is most likely true or close enough to the truth to warrant a closer scrutiny. 

It is commonly understood that Abnormal’s boyfriend is the name used on all or some of the bank paperwork for property purchases. His money is also used for land payments. It is commonly understood that Abnormal Junior gives her boyfriend an allowance from his checks. Despite this matter, he lives in their rent houses and they still charge him rent.
He is a gringo citizen and even he knows that she is using him. He has been manipulated all of his life and that is what he knows. If someone were to accuse him as an accessory to a crime (if there was a crime), then I would stand in his defense. Knowledge is one thing, awareness requires volition and the ability to act upon that volition and knowledge. I believe that her boyfriend lacks those qualities because they have never been allowed to properly manifest in him. He is a victim that could easily be assumed as an accomplice. He is in that position because he is not aware about how deeply he is being used. In essence, if you have been conditioned to be a slave, then that is how one will behave. Innocence is derived by the splitting of those hairs, an attention to those details.

IV. A THIRD WORLD BUSINESS IN A FIRST WORLD NATION
Redundo and Abnormal buy properties in order to make a business out of renting houses. What is ironic is that Abnormal Junior tried to evict me the first time by having Redundo make intimidation attempts on me. She did not even know the law regarding these matters. The officer that they called had to tell her that. She posts two notices on the door and now there is court. I do not know if the registered letter sent to the post office was from her. Nevertheless, I was not able to obtain it because I could not get a ride. 

Can a non-citizen take a U.S. citizen to court? When the officer was there, he asked Redundo for his driver’s license. Redundo said that he did not have it on him and the officer took Abnormal Junior’s instead. Redundo did not have it on him because he does not have a license. One would have to have a work visa or be a citizen to have a license. In essence, he lied to the police. I wonder if that counts for anything?

V. OUR PREVIOUS HISTORY
I worked for them last spring. We went to clean a rent house. I knew something was up when the neighbors began filming everything. They were aware that the furniture that they had taken was rental furniture from ‘Aaron’s. They wanted it moved fast and I was told not to talk to the neighbors. When we got it home, we put it in the back of the garage. A few days later, employees from Aaron’s stopped by to reclaim their wares. I believe that they had stopped by on two separate occasions. One time they were home and in hiding. The other time they were not home. I was once the yard lackey and that is why I know all of this. 

For what it is worth, the furniture will probably rot in the garage. As evident by appearance of the home, these people are pathological hoarders. They take things and then the things rot. When I tell people that I stay at one of the two trashy places across the street from a local school, then everyone immediately knows where I live. One of my shrinks once stated that you can tell when sexual sins have overtaken a family by the appearance of the type of poverty that has consumed them. These two houses confirm that statement. What are the odds that I would land into the grips of two narcissist families living side by side? 

VI. DANCING DUNCES 
Before this mess began, I had asked Montezuma to have his older brother to look out for his Dad and any business dealings with the neighbors. I do not know Montezuma’s older brother, but I was impressed with him about an overheard conversation. Others have also commented about his older brother is the only one with any sense. His presence is scarce there and I would constitute that as good sense. His Dad is in dementia and Montezuma is arrogant and a shade above retarded. Montezuma and I have had a number of arguments about his Dad’s mental health. I come from the stance that his Dad needs help and Montezuma disagrees. I went so far as to call Adult Protective Services. This did not sit well with them. However, Montezuma was warned about this matter. I have mixed feelings for the family. On one hand they gave me a place to stay. On the other hand they have interfered with any progress that may ensue. For example, last summer Montezuma would not allow me on the computer. In so doing, I missed out on a ride out of here, an $800 web design job, and a phone fix job. I could have already been gone and yet I remain.

Nevertheless, I would want someone to step in if someone were taking advantage of my parents. Therefore, I am of the opinion that the contract about selling their house needs some outside scrutiny. Redundo and Abnormal do not do things by the book. I would like someone in authority or even Montezuma’s older brother to discreetly take a look at the matter. If they say it is fine, then good. There is nothing that I can do. I just want my own conscience absolved from the situation. That inner Hardy Boy can be annoying sometimes. 

OPPORTUNE VENDETTAS   +   NATIVES 6   +   LEAGUE OF DREAD
by El-Pooh!

No comments:

KING OF ANDERSON COUNTY

CLICK IMAGE TO GO