N7 TRANSITIONAL

I. LEAVING THE HOUSE OF MONTEZUMA
Redundo and Abnormal buy the House of Montezuma. We waste our time at eviction court. I realize that I am leaving and I have been wanting to leave. Everything is beside the fence. I lay down at six a.m. Redundo opens the door bitching at eight a.m. I am surprised and coming out of a dead sleep. I panic and begin throwing everything over the fence. I tell the neighbors that I will come back and get it. The neighbor does not understand English. He merely nods. 

II. TRINITY CHURCH
I go to Trinity Church because it is nearby and I have heard good things about it. I talk to the pastor and he blows me off on the Matthew 18:16 thing. We talk for a while and certain matters are too easily dismissed. I get it. I borrow a cage for the cats. He gives me a Wal-Mart gift card and I would assume this is to hasten my departure. I had asked if he could help me transport my stuff somewhere since he had a truck. His son was using the truck at the time. It is hot. I leave.

III. RAY-BEAM
I make calls for a truck and none come through. I turn and there is Ray-beam with a truck. I thought that Ray-Beam was homeless and living behind the Mall. Here he is with a pick-up that he had purchased and he also has a wad of hundred dollar bills. I do not want to know.

The first words out of his mouth pertains to what I need him to do in order to fix my situation. I am still trying to grasp the sudden change of his fortune. We go and put stuff in his truck. My storage unit is overdue and thus nothing can be put there. We go here and there and it is all to no avail. We go past Brian the computer guy’s place. He ask if I know him and I state that I do. We store some stuff there and that is also where I shall be staying. I am evicted and I find another place in the same day. Who would have conceived such a notion?

However, Ray-Beam and I only moved part of my stuff. I go back the next day in order to get the rest. The neighbors are not there but I start grabbing things. They come home and call the Law. I can not believe this. I realize that I am one day late from which I said that I would have it all gone. Nevertheless, the Law comes. It is hot and I am hustling. I get it all to the side of the road. I get another ‘no trespassing’ warning. Once again, this is not the fault of the Police. This is just how the law is written.

IV. MOVEMENT THROUGH ADDED GRAVITY
I walk back to Trinity Church to see if the truck is there. It is not. I return and begin stashing things in the woods and down the street. I am overheated and I drop. Some ladies at the school across the street watch me drop. They bring me ice and I ask them to add water to it. They oblige. We chat. I cool off. They leave. I finish up. I call a friend of mine and he actually comes in his truck a few hours later. We get it all to Computer Dude’s house. I realize that this is going to be sketchy deal. Another friend once gave him high praise. I will soon learn that the praise has been removed. I will learn this too late.

It is a bit later and I am taking a shower. The notion of possessing a captive mind-set remains in its haunting. The shower feels good because it is hot. I could only get hot showers at Montezuma’s only if I sneaked a turn on the outside water heater. It is just hitting me about how nuts the House of Montezuma truly was. Redundo and Abnormal are nuts as well. For what it is worth, Redundo had driven buy earlier that day while I was moving. He was laughing at me while I was stashing things in the woods. His opinion does not matter because I think that he is nothing more than another predator. One of his children refer to him as a bully. I think that he is a pedophile. He carries many of the traits. He also talks noise but he is too cowardly to back it up. I would not mind beating him senseless. My fear is that I would probably enjoy it too much. I am glad to be gone...for now.

TRANSITIONAL   +   NATIVES 7   +   LEAGUE OF DREAD
by El-Pooh!

No comments:

KING OF ANDERSON COUNTY

CLICK IMAGE TO GO